Saturday, February 9, 2008

Paws For China

Hello my name is Maggie and I am a chocolate Labrador retriever. I am 9 years old (nine is fine) and I live with mom and dad and Edenhopewubochenpaigemason in my house in Birmingham. This is my first time to post on a blawg. Here are some cute pictures of my littleness...




First I want to say that I love everyone, as all clocolate labs do. Second I want to say that if you have a dawg and you adopt a baby from China, please be sure not to let the baby grab your tail, or sit on you, or eat your dawg food. Also, sometimes the baby may want to put her finger up your dawg's snout, and this is not very nice. In all likelihood your dawg will not complain and in fact I just continue to wag my tail and love everyone but really this gets on my nerves.

I really like baby Eden and she likes me. She calls me "gaggie" and hands me food all the time. I stand near her high chair when she eats and get lots of people food from her. However, I have noticed that ever since she came home from China I get fewer Scooby Snacks from mom and dad and that money now goes to buy Apple Juice for Edenhopewubochenpaigemason, which I do not drink. (Mostly because Apple Juice I am told makes you go to the bathroom more and since I have to wait to go bathroom outside it would not be good for me to drink it.)

Finally, if you ever come to my house, do not forget to pet myself, as I am very friendly and like all people, especially if they have people food for me. Also you can bring me rawhide bones because I love to chew on them after I bury them in the sofa cushions. Remember that dogs are people too, except we have fur, but we can still sleep on the sofa and also eat people food from time to time. I like my house because I have a bed, and a food bowl, and a water bowl, and some toys and it is very, very nice. The end.

Oh, and also if you want to email me my dawg email address is maggiesweetcutefeet@gmail.com. This is my address because I am sweet and also I have cute feet. Okay, now it's the end.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Dear Maggie,
Thank you for the insight to baby land! We will be getting one in early September! We're hoping its alot like Eden and we especially hope it will share its toys with us- we LOVE toys. You're looking great by the way!

Ruby and Baker Mitchell