Thursday, February 14, 2008

EVERYTHING is "Made in China"

This is going to be a quick post because I need to get some writing done while Eden is napping. But, I got this t-shirt for Eden and I had to post this photo. How adorable! I got a bunch more with cute adoption sayings. I will post photos when she wears them. My favorite one says, "Sorry Angelina, I'm already taken." How hilarious is that? I even think Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt would think it's funny! Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Love you all!


The toys may be sub-par, but they sure do know how to make little girls and boys!!!

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

PRECIOUS!

Buffi Young said...

I LOVE IT!! When we were in China I kept wanting to get Sadie a shirt that said Made In China. That is SO clever!!! I love the Bradgelina one too!!! Cute, cute, cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Buffi