Monday, January 28, 2008

Eden's 2nd Birthday with Family

Eden turned 2 on December 27th and we had a family party in Anniston on that day. Here are some photos from her party. She had a blast and really got the hang of ripping open gifts. I made my first "real" birthday cake with actual decorating and I LOVE it. Hope you enjoy the photos!


Gene and I gave her a high chair for her baby dolls.


Eden feeding her new baby Ja-Ja gave her for Christmas.

Blowing out her candle. How sassy is that hat?

Elmo cake...not bad for my first try!

Eden sure liked the cake!

That is one happy 2-year-old!

Before I sign off, I wanted to make sure you knew I posted Christmas photos. The post got put under Gene's post with the video yesterday because I had saved it as a draft a couple of days ago so when I came back today to finish it, it automatically went before his post. Just scroll down to the post right before the video to see it. I'm going to get caught up this week so keep watching for new posts and photos! Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

Great job, Elmo cake lady! ;)
I am very impressed! Here is how I handle birthday cakes around here:
"Um, yes, Walmart? I'd like to order a cake!"
The video is PRECIOUS! My favorite part is her toddling around the house!
Looks like she had a sweet Christmas, and I cannot wait to see the video from Gene! Kimmie is like Eden in that she is very empathetic when someone is hurt or crying. It blesses my heart so much to see these babies thriving!
Can't wait to see yall in person though!