Saturday, March 31, 2012

Family Photos

Today we went to my mom's house to celebrate my sweet sister's 30th birthday. It was fun to spend time with extended family, sit outside, hunt eggs, eat cake and ice cream, and just take time to enjoy each other. My mom wanted some pictures of the grandkids together so she had bought them each an outfit to wear for an impromptu photo session. That got my wheels turning...

We are going to send a care package to Zoey next week and I want to send a photo of Gene, Eden and I in the package for her to have. I did this with Eden and had it laminated for her. When we walked in to meet Eden for the 1st time she was holding that photo. So, I dug around in our closet and got Gene and I some clothes fit for a photo and we had our "Zoey picture" taken today as well. Can't wait to send it to her!

So, thought I'd put some of my favorites from the day on the blog for you to see. Hope you all have a great week as we lead up to Easter. Love to all!

Our family photo for Zoey in China


Eden with her cousins, Camp and Ellie


And several of Eden...






My beautiful sister, Kelly, with her babies (Camp and Ellie Kate)

And some of the girls...from left: Julie (my niece), Eden, Kelly, Ellie Kate and Kendall (also my niece)





No comments: