Monday, March 19, 2012

Did You Hear It?

My squeal of delight, that is. My phone rang late this morning and it was Amy from Lifeline telling me we received our LID (Log-In Date). Our dossier was officially logged in on March 15th, and Lily submitted our LOI (Letter of Intent) Monday morning China time. Next up, pre-approval from China followed IMMEDIATELY by pictures of our sweet one.

Just wanted to update...hope you all have a great week. We get to celebrate my sweet husband tomorrow. Happy Birthday, baby! He will be home from work so Eden and I will rise early and make him feel special ALL DAY LONG. He is such a wonderful husband and father and I am grateful he is mine :0)

Keep checking back - I promise to keep updating the blog regularly. Happy first day of Spring this week!

No comments: