Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Overwhelmed

Hello all...I have been wanting to post some news for a week and a half, but I'm so overwhelmed I don't even know what to say. This will be short and sweet and when I process some more I will give more information.

God has given us a referral! We got the call 2 Thursdays ago in the middle of our math lesson. We have spent much of the past week gathering information and talking to the doctor to try and make sure we understood the child's medical needs. I can't share details yet, but our hearts are humbled and in love already. God's work is so evident to us with the timing of the great news about our matching grant, our dossier completion, and a referral all within a 3 week time period.

It has always been my policy to be transparent on this blog...and so I will be. I cannot wait to share all the details of this journey of faith. For now, please just pray for all 4 of us as we prepare to meet in a few months. And of course, for the Lord's continued grace and provision for each step necessary to complete this adoption.

Love you all...

No comments: