Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Girl is 5!

I cannot believe Eden is 5 years old! Time is moving too fast. These days are so precious and I don't want to miss a thing. What a treasure she is! In honor of her birthday (it was 12/27), I thought I would post a picture of her from each year and list 5 things that I love about her.

Year One...no picture of her birthday...she was still in China.

1. I love that she gets as excited about the cards people make/give her as she does about the gifts that come with them.

Year Two - We celebrated at our house with an E-I-E-I-O party.


2. I love that she is constantly making and giving me gifts like beaded necklaces, pictures she draws, and various "treasures" she finds and wraps up.

Year Three - We celebrated with a gymnastics party.


3. I love that she is very musical and artistic.

Year 4 - We had a family party at the bowling alley...this is a picture from the morning.


4. I love how she uses her imagination in creative play.

Year 5 - Santa came to her Rudolph-themed party.


5. I love her loving and compassionate heart.

Happy Birthday to my sweet Eden Hope. My prayer is that the Lord would continue to draw you to His heart in the coming year and that you would grow in love and respect for Him.

1 comment:

Dove Familie said...

Thanks for allowing us to be a part of her celebration this year! She is so precious and yes, so loving & compassionate. I just loved how she was insistent on giving her special letter to Santa - what a heart she has!

Happy new year to you guys!
Jenn